Pages

Monday, February 3, 2014

Blessings #76-93

Jan 26, 2014 a gift at dawn, at noon, after dark
#76 daylight revealing freshly fallen snow
#77 leftovers for lunch
#78 a cup of tea

Jan 27, 2014 3 gifts in the kitchen
#79 my gigantic, much-used stock pot (despite the fact one handle broke off)
#80 the wood handled pastry cutter that belonged to my mom
#81 my new blender, given to me by a friend :)

Jan 28, 2014 3 graces found in friends
#82 a phone call from a friend that picks up right where we left off 9 months ago like it was yesterday
#83 total "as is" acceptance
#84 laughter

Jan 29, 2014 a song heard, a soft word, light seen
#85 my wedding song heard in an unexpected place, like the grocery store
#86 "Mama?" at 3 am (he still needs me)
#87 spotting a light left on for me when i turn into my driveway when I arrive home after my family's gone to sleep

Jan 30, 2014 3 old things seen new
#88 a tablecloth from my husband's grandmother gracing our table for a party
#89 sharing songs from my childhood with my own children
#90 watching an old war movie and understanding it better 20 years later because of what I've learned from homeschooling my kids :)

Jan 31, 2014 a gift on paper, in a person, in a picture
#91 when my mom writes me notes, she still dots my "i" with a little heart
#92 real hugs from real friends, the kind that squeeze tighter and hold on a little longer
#93 the picture of my boys holding a picture of my husband holding a picture of his late father

Photo: gift #93 thanks to Pinterest for this great Father's Day gift idea

No comments:

Post a Comment