Pages

Monday, February 10, 2014

Happy Monday!

Cow says moo!
Hours with my husband, enjoying the roadtrip playlists of music from the soundtrack of our lives.

Time with my sons...they're growing up so quickly...I want to just be IN THE MOMENT, storing up these treasures in my heart, like Mary of long ago.

Today, my family embarks on an adventure. A long awaited road trip to visit my family. It's been years since I've been home and this trip is long overdue.

400 miles today will take us through mountains, through the woods, across state lines, and over bridges to reach the deep blue sea. We'll visit friends today and another 400 miles will take us to family tomorrow. I am so thankful to God for this time together and that it is finally happening. What a wonderful answer to prayer!



2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you get to take this trip! I hope you are having a fabulous time!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Lynnae! We address having a BLAST! Wonderful time with family and friends :)

      Delete